Latest TattoosView all »
Open Tuesday - Saturday 11-9
Sunday and Monday appointment only
Closed most Holidays
Welcome to Deft Tattoo Studio
We are artists here, professionals that take tattooing seriously. Really seriously. We aren't really looking to just slap random stuff on people. We
take an enormous amount of pride in our work. We are only looking to do quality tattoos. If you want it fast and cheap we can do that for you but you will be unhappy with it down the road later in life when your color is non-existent or looks like it is melting off your back. We take our time and inject the pigments with longevity and vibrancy of your tattoo in mind. Please call us on the phone or stop in. 90% of people that contact us online aren't serious and make it hard for us to find time for serious customers that actually want to get a tattoo. We draw or tattoo 8-10 hours a day, with that said; we really don't have time for that. If you send us a Facebook message or email us, you can expect it to be answered to the best of our ability within 48 hours. If you want a tattoo, be prepared. Figure out which style you like. If you want something custom, find something of a similar style to what you like and bring it in. Give us an idea of what you want so that we can get to work on your design faster. How big, what, when, where and what is your budget? These are all important questions that need to be answered to successfully give you the tattoo you want.
*Tattoos cost money, we don't care if someone else will do it cheaper. It is not a negotiation, this is a tattoo shop not a Moroccan bazaar. Different tattoo artist charge differently for their work, even in the same shop.
* We typically charge about a $100 an hr.
* $70 Minimum, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
* A $20 appointment deposit is required to schedule an appointment.
* If you do not make it through your entire sitting and the work requires an additional
session a $35 set-up fee will applied.
* Price “quotes” or “estimates" are not typically given online, unless you are traveling
from a significant distance. Obtaining a price requires you to come in person.
* The absolute best way to schedule an appointment is to walk through the door.
* Please try to contact the shop at the shop number which is 906-221-0555
* We aren’t interested in what anyone else that tattoos is doing in the area. So please don't try to talk to us about them. Certain people seem to try and create drama between shops and we don't like that.
* A body art procedure will not be done without a photo I.D.. period. Minors over the age of 16 can be tattooed and pierced in the State of Michigan with a parent or legal guardian present and the following:
*Minor: State or Government Issued Photo I.D..
*Parent or Legal Guardian: State or Government Issued Photo I.D.. and Certified copy of Minors Birth Certificate. (Parent or Legal Guardian present must be named on Birth Certificate or Legal Court Issued Guardianship paperwork.)
WE WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS FOR MINORS THAT DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION
* Tattoos hurt.
* Do not come to your appointment drunk, on drugs, hung over or late, we will refuse service to you, we are sober and on-time, you should be too.
* Follow the aftercare instructions given to you by your artist after your tattoo, we did our job, the rest is up too you!
Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy your tattoo!!!!